What is the Serenity House Assisted Living Difference?
- Owned and operated by a licensed physical therapist with over 35 years experience in rehabilitation and senior care
- On-call physician and registered nursing services available in-house
- Resident independence and safety maximized through our rehabilitation and risk management program
- State Health Department “Best Practice” award winner
- Able to accommodate individuals with more profound physical needs by providing mobility assistance, pain management, incontinence care, Foley and Suprapubic catheters, Colostomy/Ileostomy bags, special diets, etc.
- Excellent annual Health Department surveys
- Highly respected by state consumer advocacy groups
- Open floor plan, fully accessible, disability adaptations for optimal safety
Full time Activity Liaison and eight activity professonals to ensure an enriching social experience
- 15 passenger bus with wheelchair lift for community outings
- Excellent staff retention – employee friendly environment
- 17 convenient Denver metro locations