What is the Serenity House Assisted Living Difference?
- On-call physician and registered nursing services available in-house
- Resident independence and safety maximized through our rehabilitation and risk management program
- State Health Department “Best Practice” award winner
- Able to accommodate individuals with more profound physical needs by providing: mobility assistance, pain management, incontinence care, Foley and Suprapubic catheter management, Colostomy/Ileostomy management, special diets, etc.
- Excellent annual Health Department surveys
- Highly respected by state consumer advocacy groups
- Open floor plan, fully accessible, disability adaptations for optimal safety
Full time Engagement Liaison and multiple Engagement professionals to ensure an enriching social experience
- Two 15 passenger buses with wheelchair lifts for community outings
- Excellent staff retention – employee friendly environment
- 16 convenient Denver metro locations